On Wednesday, 3rd of May, 2017, the internet on Nigerian axis caught fire after RnB Singer, Oluwabankole Wellington (known under the stage name, Banky W) and Adorable, Adesua Etomi, broke to ears of many the news about their engagement. The news came through Banky W’s instagram handle with two lengthy Instagram posts, as he revealed when they started dating and when he proposed to her. It is a beautiful news and Nigerians are still savouring it. Celebrities and fans have took to Instagram to express how they feel about the news.
However, here are the unknown about the bride-to-be…
– Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi
– She was born on February 22, 1988
– Adesua is the last of three kids
– She is left- handed.
– She was born in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria, to a Soldier father and Civil Engineer mother
– She acted for the first time at age seven, with a drama club at her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island
– She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.
– She got Diplomas in Performing Arts, Musical & Physical Theatre at The City College in Coventry, United Kingdom circa 2004.
– In year 2009, Adesua Etomi bagged a First Class Honours’ degree in Drama and Performance, from the University of Wolverhampton, U.K.
– Adesua moved back to Nigeria in 2012 and resumed her acting career in 2013
– Her first big screen appearance in Nigerian cinemas was in April 14, 2014 when she got a role on Emem Isong’s “Knocking On Heaven’s Door”
– In 2016, she got the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award (AMVCA).
– She has also been part of numerous theatre productions and musicals; Saro, Les Miserables, London Life Lagos Living, The Secret Lives of Baba Segi’s wives, Shattered and Crystal slipper to mention a few.
– The films she has featured in include The Call, Brave, Falling, A Soldier’s Story, Out Of Luck, Couple Of Days, And The Spirit Slowly Dies, The Arbitration, Ayamma: Music In The Desert and The Wedding Party.
– Her hobbies include singing, dancing, playing the guitar, working out and swimming.