If all you know about Tonto Dikeh are the many scandals surrounding her name (and they are many) then you need to take this article a little more seriously (take a note pad and scribble some notes if you like), cause really, there are a lot about his PH girl that you have to know now!
1. Born on June 9, 1985, Tonto Charity Dikeh-Churchil hails from Ikwere in Rivers State.
2. The actress has a degree in Petrochemical Engineering from Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
3. In 2005, she kicked off her acting career after competing in the reality TV show “The Next Movie Star;” which she emerged as the first runner-up.
4. She came into limelight following her role in the movie “Holy Cross,” which starred her alongside Nonso Diobi, Pete Edochie and Jim Iyke.
5. In August 2015, the actress got married to Oladunni Obasanjo Churchill the son of former president Olusegun Obasanjo’s younger brother. Sadly earlier this year the two called it quits on basis of domestic violence and cheating rumors
6. On February 17, the actress gave birth to a baby boy in America.
7. She has a big foundation called ‘The Tonto Dike Foundation,’ which takes care of rape victims and children.
8. Celebrity fashion stylist/designer Swanky Jerry is her best friend.
9. The actress made her music debut with singles ‘Hi’ and ‘Itz Ova’ feat Snypa.
10. On June 13, 2014, D’Banj unveiled the actress under his record label DB Records’. She announced her departure from DB records in March 2015.