Colours are said to brighten things up. It brings light and glow. Imagine a world without colours. Red is one of the brightest and attractive colours. It is dynamic and passionate and has more personal associations than any other colour. Here are 6 facts you need to know about RED;
1. Red is bold and beautiful. It draws attention.
2. The colour red signifies a lot of emotions; love, seduction, energy, power, determination, violence, anger and adventure.
3. Red is to blood as…
4. Bees can’t see the colour red, but they can see all other bright colours. Simply wear red and be invisible to bees.
5. Red is a super warm colour in landscape design. Add a touch of red to your garden and you have an energetic effect. Take a red rose garden for example…breathtaking!
6. Red fruits are simply the best. They are flavourful and nutritious. Just imagine the taste of strawberries…glorious, isn’t it?